Sunday, January 11, 2015

Almost 1400 blogs posts !

Hi there Readers!
Today is my #1399 blog! Can you believe that? I never have thought my blog would exist that long and I would still be blogging after all that time!
And it is still running...
So what is there on my blog to find today?
Lots of offers you can find at the Designer Circle. It will be a BIG blog today because I found a LOT there! The current round of the Designer Circle runs till January 17th so keep that date in mind if you want to get one or more of the awesome offers you can find there.
So here goes: This first outfit is by Icewerk. These Winter Beauty dresses come with the cardigan and the belt and you can find them at the Designer Circle in no less than 5 great colours. Each one is 100 L$.
I am wearing another offer you can find at the Designer Circle with these dresses: awesome boots bt VG Shoes. These boots are called Eve and they are 99 L$ per pair. You have a choice of 6 colours and they are ALL to die for!
The lovely skin I am wearing is by WoW skins and it is called Vivy darktan. This skin is on offer at the Designer Circle in 5 skin tones, for 99 L$ per skin tone.
Then I found this great big sweater by Wertina and you can find it too at the Designer Circle. The sweater is 80 L$ but Wertina also has hearts tights on offer at the Designer Circle. A set of 4 tights is 50 L$.
I am wearing the VG shoes boots with this outfit too.
Another great designer who participates in the Designer Circle is Nya's shop. They have this fun knitted dress on offer at the Designer Circle in 5 colours for just 79 L$ per dress! They are just too cute to miss ladies, and for 79 L$ each you can afford to buy the whole pack! 
My next find is this outfit by [[Masoom]]. This outfit is called Camryn and it comes in black. We all know we need a little black dress ladies and this one is just 98 L$ at the Designer Circle. To spice it up a bit you can get the yellow Camryn boots by [[Masoom]], they are 55 l$. And to look perfect, get the Camryn bag...it is just 98 L$ too.
I just love the offers Morea has at the Designer Circle. They have no less than FIVE, I am showing you 3 today and the other 2 tomorrow (so that you have to come back to see them al). I just love the brown ice Romy gown. I feel like a princess in it. The flower head band and necklace are included and you get it for just 100 L$.
The next outfit is also by Morea and this fun little dress is called Caly in turquoise. You can find this fun dress, including the glasses and the necklace for 100 L$ at the Designer Circle. Can you see yourself dancing around in this fun dress?
For the days you have to work or you want to go shopping ...there is another great outfit on offer by Morea at the Designer Circle. This outfit is called Savana and you get a great pair of pants, a sexy top and a beautiful matching jacket. On top of that you get a fun scarf and a black bag. I love that sexy secretary look! It is yours for just 100 L$.
The elegant shoes are VanEasel shoes for SLINK HIGH feet and you can find them in 3 colours at the Designer Circle. They are on offer by HollyHood and they are 100 L$ per pair.
My last find for today is by BabyDoll. They have these Dolly dresses on offer at the Designer Circle for 100 L$ each. ALL appliers are included and there is a choice of 5 soft colours.
The poses I am using on the pictures below are by Icons of Style and they also are on offer at the Designer Circle. They are called Felicia Poses and you get 5 poses and 5 mirrored ones too for 60 L$.
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES!!!