Friday, December 19, 2014

Let it SNOW!!

Hi there Readers!
We had rain for days now in the Netherlands and is looks like it it will keep raining till after Christmas. That is why I am singing from the bottom of my heart LET IT SNOW!
Today is the last day of the Designer Circle. I am so sorry...I mentioned their current round runs till January 3rd, but it doesn't!! If you still want those awesome bargains you have to hop over TODAY and go get them! below you will see my last finds there!
So let me start with the fun Disney Sweaters Wertina has on offer at the Designer Circle. There is one with Minnie Mouse and one with Donald duck and each one is just 80 L$.
The lovely hair I am wearing is Zaida by Tameless (249 L$ for a fat pack with colour change hud of 30 hair tones).
The elegant skin is Monica Golden, make up version #4 by WoW skins. This skin is a new release so NOT free.
Then I got these awesome dresses by Nya's shop. They are on offer at the Designer Circle in 5 lovely colours for 90 L$ each! They are called Happy dresses and they sure made me smile and feel happy !
Over to the Peace on Earth hunt. This hunt runs till January 6th and there are #117 stores to visit! There is a LINK page (no hints) available which is helpful if you get stuck somewhere. In this hunt you are looking for a blue globe (earth) with a white dove on it. The gifts are all free!
I am totally smitten by the gift #38 Dulce Secrets has hidden inside their hunt globe. You not only get the lovely elegant gown I am showing you below, you also get a beautiful winter skin with glitter and on top of that also blue eyes (which I am not showing...)
Another awesome gown is hidden inside the hunt globe at #12 Lyrical Bizarre. I love the feather skirt and the elegant wings. Makes me feel like a snow angel!

There are more lovely gowns in this hunt, like the one that is the hunt gift at #78 Cero Style.  This lovely gown is yours if you can locate the hunt globe at their store! Perfect for a snow ride with your loved one!
Then I landed at #21 Sassy. They also have a beautiful gown as a hunt gift and you only have to find that globe to wear it on Christmas day!
Another participant in this hunt is #26 Pixel Perfect. They have these lovely shoes for SLINK HIGH feet hidden inside the hunt globe and these shoes come in a strapped and a non strapped version. They will go great with the gowns above!!
What more do you need with a gown? Jewellery of course! Well hop over to #4 Chop Zuey. They have hidden their hunt globe very well, you will have to get wet and zoom like crazy...but the reward is a beautiful set of jewellery.
To my surprise I found a previous POE hunt gift at Chop Zuey, the gift from last year. If you can locate it too....this lovely set is yours.
My last finds for today are two. I went to #63 Fi's Creations to find this awesome split dress inside their hunt globe. Perfect for those in between days when you want to read a book and curl up on the couch with a hot coco.
And to read that book I found this awesome colour change Pince Nez inside the hunt globe at #62 VJ Eye Wear. I played around with the pince nez for a bit, it is fun to adjust it to your outfits :)
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES !!!