Friday, December 5, 2014

Happy Sinterklaas

Hi there Readers,
Today we celebrate SINTERKLAAS in the Netherlands and if you are wondering what that is you can read all about SINTERKLAAS here. It is a very old tradition and mainly for children. They get a lot of presents and toys and Sinterklaas or his Pieten (his helpers) will come to their school or their home.

So what can you find on my blog today? Some more gifts from Advent Calendars and the Jewelry and Accessory Expo 2014.
Let me start with the lovely gifts I found inside the advent calendars I follow. If you want to see a list with a lot of advent calendars please visit YerMawn. You can see which advent calendars will need a group and if they are free or not. And if they are for all advent or for 12 days before Christmas.
I went to Cero Style and inside their calendar I found this lovely outfit. The calendar is free, no group needed.
The lovely skin I am wearing on my blog today is Tilda darktan make up version #4. This skin is a new release by WoW skins. Tilda comes in 4 skin tones and each skin tone has 5 make up versions and a natural version. NOT free.
The lovely hair is Zaida by Tameless hair. With this hair you get an easy to use HUD which changed the colour of the hair into 30 different tones. You can get a pack with natural colours, fades or fantasy. 249 L$ for the hair including the HUD.
And Virtual Impressions gives you a set of lovely snowflake earrings. You do need a group here, but it is free to join.
Isis Boutique will give you perfect matching pumps to go with this outfit above. Their advent calender is free, no group needed. NON SLINK shoes.
Then I went to Needful Pixels and I got this elegant blue dress in 2 versions as their gift for today. Again this calendar is free, no group needed.
The Kitty Cat calendar at WoW skins has many free gifts from great SL designers inside it. I already blogged jewellery and hair, but today you get a lovely nutcracker soldier. This gift is by Convair.
The Kitty Cat calender can also be found at EMO-tions and all other participating designers.
I also went to JCNY. I have been there before, they have a huge Christmas tree with gifts below it. 5 of these gifts have a letter on it, but I wasn't so lucky to get one with an R on it. However there are 5 gifts that are free to everyone. Below is what is inside these 5 gifts. Some of the jewellery is colour change.
Over to the Jewelry and Accessory Expo. This fair runs from December 5th till December 13th. The theme is In the Wild, so you will see lots os wild animals and wild animal prints. There are bags, shoes, jewellery, hats well all kind of accesoires. Aidoru has a lot of AWESOME shoes and jewelry there for very reasonable prices (NOT free). Let me show you below what I found there.
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES !!