Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Advent Calendars....can't get enough of them.

Hi Readers!
Today on my blog some more gifts from advent calendars. And some more offers from the Designer Circle too!
Let me start with the advent calendars I follow. I can't go to all of them, but I will give you a link to a webpage which has plenty more advent calenders on it. It is called Yermawn and you will see if a calendar is free, if you need a group and a link to the place where you can find it.
I went to ALB and I found this awesome pair of harem pants inside their 2nd advent gift! There is also a pair of jogging pants for guys included. Gifts are FREE.
The Zebra shoes are actually called Sway shoes and you can find them at the Designer Circle for 100 L$ per pair. There is a choice of 4 colours and they are by Hollyhood.
I am wearing Tilda Darktan, make up version #4 on my blog today. This skin is a new release by WoW skins and she comes in 4 great skin tones. Each skin tone comes in 5 make up versions and a natural version. NOT free.

Then I went to EMO-tions. They have a KittyCat advent calendar and a lot of great designers have put a gift in this calendar. Yesterday it was Chop Zuey, today it is Damselfly. They give you a great set of hair including a warm hat. You get ALL colour huds with this hair, so you can wear any colour you like, even fades. Showing you just a few options below. Gifts are FREE.
The next stop was at Virtual Impressions. They give you a pair of beautiful earrings today and the gifts in this calendar are free.
My last stop for today was Cero Style and they have an Eastern inspired outfit as a gift for us all. Their advent calendar is FREE.
The Peace on Earth hunt 7 started, and WoW skins is participating in this great hunt. You can find a HUNT list (no hints) of this hunt HERE. The hunt runs till January 6th and there are 117 participants in this hunt. You are looking for a globe with a white dove on it. And if you can find it at WoW skins (the hint is: follow me...) you will get this awesome Paola skin to wear!
Then I went to the Designer Circle to get the lasts offers there (well I still have a few in my inventory, so tomorrow wil actually be the last post). Their current round runs till December 6th, so hurry over if you still want one of these great bargains!
This first jumpsuit and shape are by CoCo Sands. You can find them both at the Designer Circle for 99 L$ each.
Yesterday I told you I am completely nuts for the designs by JK Style. I just love their style and the great huds that come with their cloting. And - of course - the lovely extra's you get if you buy one of their outfits. They have 2 more on offer at the Designer Circle. This first one is called Dauphine and for just 90 L$ you get great short dress in a beautiful velvet and a HUD to change this dress into no less than 8 colours! The long necklace and earrings are included and so are the elegant sandals for SLINK HIGH feet.
The last offer by JK Style at the Designer Circle is called Finley. You get a lovely top, a warm cardigan and skinny jeans. The jeans come in blue and greenish brown. The cardigan comes with a colour change HUD which changes the colour into 8 different colours. The elegant cowl neck shirt comes in 4 colours. And guess what? The sandals in brown are for SLINK HIGH feet and they are also included! Just 95 L$ for all of this!!
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES !!!