Tuesday, September 23, 2014

3 good reasons to read my blog today

Good Morning Readers!
Three reasons to read my blog today...
Well first of all it is my BLOG that is a good reason on its own!
Second: You will find a lot of offers by the Designer Circle on my blog today.
And third: as always you can find sevreal great freebies on my blog.
Good enough for you? Well let me start with the beautiful Tabitha Maxi dress, which is the newest group gift by Wetherby's. Joining the Wetherby group is free and you get a new freebie every single day! This is their Tuesday gift. You can also BUY a fatpack of this lovely gown for a really low price!
The lovely skin I am wearing is Rita and she is by WoW skins. You can find Rita at the Designer Circle till September 27th for just 99 L$ per skin tone. All appliers you might need are also available there.
The lovely hairt is Cecelia by Tameless hair (249 L$ for a fat pck of colours including an easy to use colour change hud).
The elegant shoes for SLINK HIGH feet are called Ina and they are by Aidoru (100 L$ per pair)
Then I went to the Designer Circle. Their current round runs till September 27th, so you have a few days left to go pick up those great offers you can find there!
How about this sexy little dress Masoom has on offer at the Designer Circle? This dress is called I Heart You dress and you have a choice of 2 colours. Just 85 L$ to look this sexy is a steal ladies!!
The lovely bangles can also be found at the Designer Circle. They are by Baubles by Phe and you get a silver pair and a copper pair for 100 L$. A matching ring in each colour is included.
My next find are these hippie San Fransisco dresses by Nya's Shop. You can find them in 5 colours at the Designer Circle  for just 99 L$ each. I love that hippie look, with the crochet vest and the colourful patchwork dresses...don't miss out on this one ladies.
The bangles are by Baubles by Phe (blogged above) and the lovely shoes are by Loordes of London. The shoes are called Messina shoes and they are for SLINK MID feet. There are 5 colours to chose from and they are 100 L$ each pair. You can find them at the Designer Circle.
And JK Style has this lovely Navea dress on offer at the Designer Circle. It is to die for, I just love it. I love the colours, I love the HUD you get with these dresses and I love the sandals for SLINK MID that are included. But that is not all...you also get a set of lovely beaded bracelets with this dress! The HUD changes the dress into 8 fab colours, all perfect for fall. And the price of this all? Just 85 L$ ladies!!
Then 7DLH7 told me about some Lucky boards at Cerri's Booty. Even better: she teleported me there! There are a lot of Lucky boards on the wall with clothes and shoes and the letters change fast! The shoes and booties are all NON SLINK.
Look below what I got there.
And thank you so much 7DLH7!
There was something strange wioth this hat. It kept wobbling on my head....fun but strange...
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES!!!