Saturday, August 23, 2014

Full of colour or black & white?

Hi there Readers!
Some days I am standing in front of my closet, thinking: what shall I wear today? there are days I just love colourful clothes, bright and fun, bringing a smile on my face. And some days I like sophisticated and elegant and I chose monochrome, or black & white. Today you will find both on my blog. And you also will see some awesome skins for a price below 100 L$.
So let me quickly start with the Designer Circle. Their current round runs till August 30th so don't wait too long to go grab those bargains.
I found this great dress there, which is by Storm Crow Designs. The dress is called Larissa and it comes with a HUD that changes the texture into 5 different ones. This lovely fun dress including the HUD is just 75 L$ and you can find it at the Designer Circle!
If you are wondering which skin I am wearing today: This skin is by WOW skins and it is called Eshe. I am wearing the Dark tan version, but you can also get a bronze or a tan version. The Eshe skin is available at the Designer Circle for just 99 L$ per skin tone! All appliers are also available.
The lovely jewellery which I am wearing with the dress above is by Lazuri and it is one of their new releases. This set is called Locula and you get the earrings, necklace and nose ring. The set is colour change by touch so you can adjust it to every outfit. NOT free though.
Then I found another great skin at the Designer Circle. This skin is by 7 Deadly S[k]ins and it is called Mary. This skin is also 99 L$.
I am wearing the Mary skin with the shape Anna shapes has on offer at the Designer Circle. This lovely shape is called Paula and it is yours for just 80 L$.
Over to B!asta. They have a new Grab-A-B!asta at their store, which you can grab till Wednesday for just 50 L$. You get this beautiful lace dress in no less than 8 colours!! I am sure your favorite one is amongst them! The HUD that changes this dress in so many colours is included.
Black & white...well I found plenty outfits in Black & White in the Do the Dots Hunt. In this hunt you are looking for a white ball with black dots and there is a HINT & LINK page available which is very helpful (there are pics of the gifts in this hunt on the page too). The hunt runs till August 31st and the gifts are free.
So what did I find? Well this first dress is by #1 Fi's Creations, which is also the starting point of the hunt. You get a lovely pencil dress with a large hat...very elegant I must say. But first you have to find that hunt ball ladies!!
The lovely jewellery is by Lazuri and it is their Halle set (NOT free).
Then I went to  #6 Sky. Yes I did find that ball and inside was this cute peplum dress. So what is keeping you here ladies? Go hunting!!
My last find for today is a complete outfit, dress, jewellery, glasses, tattoo and shoes. You have to go hunting at #18 Brii Underground to get this great outfit ladies, but if you can locate that hunt ball it is yours to wear!
The shoes are for SLINK HIGH feet.
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES!!!