Tuesday, July 29, 2014

I see a black dot...

Hi there Readers,
No there is nothing wrong with my eyes, nor with my brain I hope. But the Black dot Event started on July 25th and in this round WoW skins is participating with a lovely new skin called Lea. Lea comes in 4 skin tones, and in 4 different make up versions and a natural version. It is a beautiful skin, almost glowing, and very high quality. The skin is not free, but it is worth to take a look at. The skin comes with a SHAPE which I am wearing too. And Lea comes with freckle layers. However I am using freckle layers by Glamorize (5 L$ on Marketplace) because they resemble my RL freckles more.
The lovely hair is a new release by Tameless. This hair is called Cecelia (NOT free).
And then I found out that KINK also is participating in the Black Dot event. They have this cute Venom Rocker dress at the Black Dot event for 199 L$. It comes with a HUD which changes the colour into 5 different ones! So if you want it, hop over and grab it before the event is over.
Then I went to the Designer Circle one more time. I wanted to get some cute nails to wear with the new skin, and you can find several at the Designer Circle. Their current round runs till August 2nd, so don't wait too long to hop over!
These first nails are by Baubles by Phe and the nails are called Twiggy nails. For 100 L$ you get a HUD for hands and feet, but you do need the SLINK hands or the SLINK feet or the SLINK nail enhancer to use them. The hands are 2250 L$ per fat pack, the feet are 675 L$ per pair and the nail enhancer, which works with regular hands, is 150 L$.
{ZOZ} also has some awesome nails at the Designer Circle. There are 2 different ones to chose from, Shimmer Summer and Shimmer Romance. Each HUD is 75 L$ and you get a hands and feet one, but like with the nails above you will need to own either SLINK hands or feet, or the SLINk nail enhancer.
I am wearing these  lovely nails with the shoes SKY has on offer at the Designer Circle. They have these sexy Bonita sandals in tan for SLINK high feet for just 100 L$ at the Designer Circle. Or you can go for the Spiked Dark Denim shoes, which are also for SLINK high and they are also 100 L$.
My next find is from Marketplace. These lovely nails are also for SLINK hands and feet and they are by AlaskaMetro. They have this free pack as a gift, but for me only the blue nails and the black ones rezzed. However the designer came back to me and she asked me to try the hud again, as there were problems all over SL the day I tried them. They work FINE, go get them ladies, a beautiful gift and you get 7 great colours!
And my last find is also from Marketplace. These nails are by Toxxic and when I got them they were free. However now they are 10 L$. Still not very expensive for a HUD with 4 colours. You need SLINK hands or feet though, or the SLINK nail enhancer.
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES!!!