Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Going crazy about hair!!

Hello readers,
I hope you are all ready for some more Hair Fair 2014? This fair runs till July 27th and there are many new releases, gifties and dollarbies to find on this fair.
And I have some more goodies from Marketplace for you all too today too!

So here goes...Hair Fair 2014.
If you like to hop over there PLEASE wear as little scripts as possible! Take off your hair, jewellery, shoes, AO (do not shut it down, take it OFF) and poofers. And please no mesh, no weapons or anything with scripts in it. Just wear a body alpha (there is one inside your inventory) or wear simple leggings, simple t-shirt and a hair base. There is so much lag at the Hair Fair 2014 that we all should try to keep it down!
OK after this rather pedantic spreech I will just go over to what I found and keep my mouth shut.

This first hair is by Elua and it is called Kei hair. The Landmark you get from me will land you at a set landing point. If you want to find the store I blogged please copy and paste the landmark into nearby chat and click it. Chose: show on map. A red arrow on your screen will then point to where I found the store and you can walk or fly to it.
The hat is inculded in this hair and you get several hair tone options with this hair. It is free.
The beautiful skin I am wearing on my blog today is Selene dark tan make up option #2 by WOW skins. This skin is not free, but it is worth every L$....just look at how perfect it is!
The freckle layers are by Glamorize, 5 L$ on Marketplace.
I am wearing the lovely earrings Bliensen & MaiTai have as a 1 L$ dollarbie at their store on the Hair Fair 2014. You get 4 different colours, however in my gift there were 2 red pairs (the one that was called BLACK turned out to be red too). And the green one was black. So I coloured one of the red versions into green in edit.
Over to Amacci. They have this great updo in many colours as a gift at their store on the Hair Fair 2014. The hair is called Zoe and it is just a perfect updo! The including HUD changes the hair into a lot of great hair tones.
My next find is this cute hair by DamselFly. You can find it for just 1 L$ on the Hair Fair 2014.
And this fun hair is by Olive and it is free. You also get 2 great hair bands with this hair.
The next hair is by Adoness and it is called Asteria. You get a shaved hair base with this funky hair, just look at the beautiful roses that are worked into this hair base! 1 L$ for this hair including the hair base.
For ladies who love to wear updo's there are also some great gifts to find. How about this elegant updo by La Noir? You get several hair tones and this lovely hair is called Solleil.
My last find for today from the Hair Fair 2014 is also an updo and this one is by Blues Hair. You get a HUD with this hair and several hair bases to adjust this hair style. This hair is 1 L$.
Over to my Marketplace finds. As you all know I am a sucker for those sweet little summer dresses. So here goes...some more summer dresses.
This first dress is by M&M and it is a lovely pareo dress (mesh). Just 1 L$ for this beauty. Can you see yourself walking along the beach in this dress?
And this dress is by Vimitri and it is just a lovely retro dress. I love the polka dots and it makes me want to wear frilled socks and May Janes with this dress. You get 3 colours of this dress for 1 L$.
The next dress is by Qiao Ling and this dress is called Dotty in red. In their Marketplace store you can find this dress in several other colours and they are all FREE! The shoes are included.
My last find for today is this sexy dress in lace by Liza's Boutique. The dress is called Kodi and it is totally free. Perfect for those hot summer nights ladies!!
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES!!