Monday, July 14, 2014

Can't help it, I am a summer person

Hi there Readers!
I just love summer. I love the outfits, I love the weather, I love being outside. So today another blog with sweet summer outfits. I will start with SLC because they have some awesome new 60 L$ offers. You can grab these Summer wrap dresses for 60 L$ till WEDNESDAY so hurry over if you like to wear them. They come in many colours, I am sure you can find your favorite there. I am showing you just 3 options below.
And then Allusions has new group gifts! I just love their nails, especially the Frost pack with plain colours. The FROST packs with over 30 colours are 75 L$ each. But the pack I am blogging today is just 10 L$. You can see it below and the pack of 3 is called Meteorite Plain.
Allusions also has new group gifts. You can see their newest group gifts below.
And then I went to the Designer Circle. Their current round runs till July 19th so you still have a few days left to hop over and grab those great offers you can find there. Nothing at the Designer Circle is over 100 L$ and a lot of great SL designers offer one or more of their designs there.
How about the offers JK Style has at the Designer Circle? They have no less than 3 great offers there. The first one I am showing you is their Opheilia outfit. You get a set of a top and shorts, including a lovely bag in 2 colours and a set of jewelery in silver and in gold for just 70 L$. The HUD to change the outfit into 6 different textures is included! 
And the next offer is called Nadia and you can find it at the Designer Circle for just 60 L$. This great summer dress comes with a hud which changes the dress into 6 textures. And the necklace with turquois is included too!
The last offer by JK Style is called Maya. Maya is available at the Designer Circle for just 65 L$ and this short and top also come with a colour change hud. Which means you get 6 colours in one buy and the necklace is included too!
Over to my last find for today. Masoom has 4 lovely Delicious tops on offer at the Designer Circle. Each top is 65 L$ and I am showing you the red version below.
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES!!!