Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Last days of bargains and hunts...

Hi there Readers,
At the moment I am fighting the Noro virus and I can't sit behind the PC for a long time. So I am just going to put my last finds on my blog with the links to where you can find them.
First of all the Designer Circle. Their current round runs till May 31st and there are still a few great offers I did not show you yet.
I got thes very cute crochet dresses at the Designer Circle and they are by GraffitiWear. You have a choice of 4 lovely pastel colours and each dress is 99 L$. The string is included.
And I just love the new poses Icons of Style has at the Designer Circle. The poses are called Lira poses and you get 5 different ones and 5 mirrored ones for just 55 L$!
More great offers are the ones by JK Style. They have 2 great outfits at the Designer Circle. The first one is a lovely silk shift dress, which is great for summer. The dress comes with a HUD to change the texture into 6 different ones. Name of the dress is Flora and it is just 55 L$. The elegant bangles are included.
The next outfit is called Felicity and it is also on offer at the Designer Circle by JK Style. You get 2 pairs of sexy jeans (black & blue) and a silk top with HUD to change the top into 8 different textures. Just figure out how many combinations you are getting! Felicity is 60 L$. The elegant bangles and earrings are included in gold and in silver.
The cute shoes I am wearing with this outfit are also available at the Designer Circle. They are by StormCrow designs  and they are called Fergie shoes. You can get red or natural ones, and they are 75 L$ each but you will need the SLINK high feet to wear tem (675 L$).
Over to the Breakfast at Tiffany's hunt. This hunt runs till May 31st so you still have a few days left to find that pink box with Audrey Hepburn on it at the participating stores. You can find a HINT & LINK Page here, which is helpful.
Now what did I find? I landed at #26 Prism to find this lovely black dress inside their hunt box. I love the retro style!
I styled the dress with pearls which are hidden inside the hunt box at #48 Oooo LaLa. And I finished my look with a lovely little black clutch which is yours if you can locate the hunt box at #50 Be You.
The elegant hair do is by #21 Alli & Ali hair and all you have to do to get this hair in 2 lovely tones is to find that hunt box at their store!
The next stop for me was #12 Sabra style. They are giving away this elegant gown in the Breakfast at Tiffany's hunt...so hop over and go find that box if you like to wear this gown! The beautiful pearl set is by #10 Eye Candy and again you only have to locate the hunt box to get them.
The fun hair is Rita by Tameless hair, which is a new release. 249 L$ for a fat pack of all natgural, fantasy or fades.
My last find for today is this elegant sleek dress with a tiny little belt with bow, which comes in 4 great colours. If you can find the hunt box at #52 BlahBLAHblah, this elegant dress in all colours is yours! And the great shoes are hidden inside the hunt box at #34 Lindy shoes. These shoes go great with all the black dresses in this hunt ladies!!
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES !!!