Tuesday, April 22, 2014

You're gonna miss me when I'm gone

Hi there Readers,
Today will be my last blog for the next 3 weeks. I will be away for a while but I will be back somewhere around May 15th.
But before I go I want you to enjoy a fun song...You're gonna miss me when I'm gone....and my last blog for a while.
Today only finds from Marketplace.
Let me start with the very cute outfit I found on Marketplace which is by GN Fasion. This lovely outfit has African influences and you get the jeans, the lovely cardigan and a beanie, which I was wearing as a head band because I liked that better with my hair. Totally free.
The elegant feather earrings are by Euphoria, and they are free. And the cute chucks are by Asylum in Your Embassy and they are also free.
Then I got a pair of great free golden jeans. They are by XTRH and they are actually for guys, but they look great on me too I think! I am wearing the Euphoria earrings with this outfit (see above) and I am also wearing a halter top by Ikwe Boutique in eggshell with this outfit. The top is part of a cat suit and it is free.
I just liked the jeans so much that I looked for another shirt and accesoires to create a different look. This great long sleeved shirt is by DeP and it is yours for just 1 L$. the cute Rainbow pumps by LLD were free, but they are charging 50 L$ now for the shoes. If you do not want to pay that much, which I totally understand, find the beige pumps by Angel Alphaville, cause they are free and totally cute. The very fun bag is by FLG and it is free.
The next hot pants are by Frozen Nights and you get 2 versions of these pants for free on Marketplace. You get a shorter pair and a more bermuda pair. I styled the pants in 2 ways. The first top is by Candy Mesh and it is called Mesh top light. Just 1 L$ for this top ladies. The very elegant necklace is by Pepina Vella and you guessed it: it is free. The bangles are also free and they are by Padling Melody.
My second look with the hot pants: I am wearing the same bangles as I am wearing above, they are by Padling Melody. The fun pink earrings are by Taris Creations and they are Breast Cancer awereness earrings (free). The pink top is by T Junction and it is called Breast Cancer Awereness and again the top is free.
Now I am in a pink mood, so I am going to show you a way different side of me...my princess side. This lovely pink gown is by Earth & Sky and it is called Cinderella in pink...wow....where is my glass slipper??? And where is my Price Charming??? The gown is free by the way!
Over to a more sexy dress ladies. This cute mesh bodycon dress is by VIPS Creations and it is totally free. The lovely necklace is by Lazuri (Heart to Heart set) and it is NOT free.
My last find for today is a great sexy mesh dress by Womens Gear. It is called Belatutis dress and it is free. I got the BLACK version, but you can also get the BRONZE version for free. The great long necklace is by Milady and it is free too. The great bangles are by Cazimi and they are 1 L$.
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES !!!