Thursday, February 20, 2014

Last days of the Designer Circle Round #73 and some more goodies

Hi there Readers,
The 73rd Round of the Designer Circle runs till Februari 22nd, so just one day left to pick up those great offers you can find there! So I am going to show you my last finds. And then I got some awesome boots from a Midnight Mania board. Tameless hair has great new releases, and my friend Nani from NS has a new dress. Don't forget to hop over to B!asta as they have an awesome group gift and a great Grab-a-B!asta (50 L$) this week.
So quite a lot on my blog today!
Let me start with the Designer Circle. Mu-shi Doll has some great Jumper outfits on offer at the Designer Circle. They come in 3 great colours and they are just 85 L$ each! The shoes I am wearing with this outfit are by Hollyhood and they are also available at the Designer Circle for 99 L$. They are called London heels. The jewellery I am wearing with these outfits is by Baubles by Phe and both sets (one with bracelets and rings in silver and black, and one set with necklace, earrings and bracelet in colours) are available at the Designer Circle for 100 L$ per set.
The cute glasses are by Amarelo Manga and they are available at the Designer Circle for 100 L$.
The beautiful skin and shape are by WoW skins and this one is called Nicole. It is a new release, so NOT free, but a beauty she is!
The hair is Zaida in ruby by Tameless hair (new release - not free)
Then I got these cute tops by Kanou, which are also from the Designer Circle. They come in 6 great colours and they are just 65 L$ per shirt! The jeans are from Marketplace and they are by Blackburns (free - you get a blue and a black pair).
Over to the great boots which I found on the Midnight Mania boards at Elite Style. There are 2 MM boards, so make sure to click both. Target is low: 100 clicks so get your friends in to click too! The gifts change, so there might be something else to get on the boards now.
Then I went to B!asta to pick up their newest group gift. A great set of pants and a top...don't miss out on this one ladies!!
B!asta has each week a lovely Grab-a-B1asta for just 50 L$. This week it is this great (mesh) dress, which comes in 9 great colours!!
The hair I am wearing on my blog is mainly by Tameless though from time to time I like to wear another designer. I love the zaida hair, it is just perfect with the lovely Nicole skin, so I was sold from the minute I unpacked it. But there are some new releases at Tameless and they are awesome too!
Each hair style comes in 3 colour packs: Naturals with all 20 natural colours, Fades with 16 ombre and tipped colours, and Fantasy with 20 fantasy colours.  Each colour pack is $249.  The Mega Pack with all colours are $499L..
This first hair is called Giselle, and I am showing you a few options of the natural hair pack.
The next hair is called Andromeda and I am showing you some options from the Natural hair pack.
This last hair is called Tatum and I am showing you some options from the fantasy hair pack.
My friend Nani from NS has released a lovely ned classic dress. You can find it at her store for 100 L$ per dress, and there is also a fat pack with a colour change hud available for just 200 L$....hmmm I would go for the fat pack :)
The lovely jewellery is by Baubles by Phe and it is available till tomorrow at the Designer Circle for 100 L$.
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES !!!