Sunday, February 9, 2014

Earth & Sky

Morning Readers!
Today just one shop to visit. Dame Roxan told me about this place and she told me that there were a lot of free outfits at the store. And she was so right! Thank you Dame Roxan!
Well Earth & Sky has several lovely outfits all over their store and the store is huge!
I will just show you what I found (and maybe I missed a few outfits) and link the name to the spot where I found it.
Sailor dress.

California Dream tops (come in more colours than I am showing you)...sorry no TP, do an area search at the store to find them.
Napoli sun dress.
Claudia summer dresses (3 versions).
Pink Peony dress.
Nadia body suit.
Celebrity of Broadway gowns (come in more colours than I am showing).
Wall with coats in different colours (come in more colours than I am showing).
Leather coats (come in more colours than I am showing).
Fatpack of Vivian hair.(comes in all colours)
Free eyelashes.
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES !!!