Sunday, February 16, 2014

A Happy Sunday stroll along Marketplace.

Happy Sunday readers, and on this great Sunday I took a stroll along Marketplace. I hope you all took advantage of the one day without enrollment fee at WoW skins. If not: I found a super offer on Marketplace. WoW skins is offering a complete avatar there (shape, skin in 4 skin tones and with 2 differenbt make ups, a lovley short dress, a beautiful gown - both dress and gown come in 4 colours, eyes, lashes, the jewellery and all appliers are included). This complete avatar is just 499 L$ which is a steal! I am showing you below what is in the package. The name of this beauty is LOVE.
Talking about love, I found a few great offers on Marketplace but they all are a bit Valentine related. I do hope you still will like them :)
But first I want to show you the Grab-A-B!asta for this week. B!asta has one item for just 50 L$ each week and this is the one you can get...it is called Peachers Pet.
The lovely skin is the newest group gift by 7 Deadly s[k]ins.
Besides this great offer B!asta has 2 Lucky boards and I was so Lucky to win a set of great pants & capris.
And now my Marketplace finds. This beautiful dress, including the shoes, rings and bag is by MoiMoi and it is called Valentine outfit. It is totally free.
The next outfit is completely different. This is a gothic Valentine outfit and it even comes with a skin, shape and eyes. The stroe is called a Gothic Romance and this complete set is free.
This cute pyama with the great UGGs is by VIPs Creations and again this set is free. Can you imagine yourself sitting on the couch, with a cup of tea and a cudddly teddy in your arms?
I found this cute white hearts dress at S&D Designz for just 1 L$. It just makes me smile...
And my last 2 finds are by FLG. I found these cute green boots at their Marketplace stroe for free. But you have to be fast, their free stuff just stays a few moment on Marketplace free...the price goes up fast.
It happened to the outfit below. I got this outfir for free...THIS MORNING...and now (evening) it is 90 L$...just decide if you think this set is worth it. All appliers are included. You can find this set at FLG.
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES!!