Friday, November 29, 2013

Last chance for the Designer Circle round #67 and last chance to go Turkey hunting!

Morning Readers!
Both the Designer Circle round #67 and the Dirty Turkey hunt end on November 30th, so you have just ONE day left to go get those goodies or go hunting.
So let me start with my last finds at the Designer Circle. Nothing at the Designer Circle is over 100 L$ and each circle round lasts about 2 weeks. This round runs till November 30th.
I found these Thalia dresses at the Designer Circle. They come in 3 great colours and I just love the open arm detail! They are on offer by Kanou and each dress is just 80 L$.
The lovely jewellery is the Celeste heirloom set special edition by Lazuri (NOT free, but on offer for group members - joining is 350 L$).
 
 
 
You could decide to wear these great boots with the dresses above. I got them from the Midnight Mania boards at Pixelbox. There are 2 Midnight Mania boards at Pixelbox and they both closed...so I got 2 great pairs of shoes there!
Back to the Designer Circle. I got this great silver dress there too and it is by Mu-Shi Doll. It is on offer for just 100 L$ but you have to be fast, just one day left!
 
My last find at the Designer Circle are the poses by Pink Insidious. They are called Sinful poses and you can grab them at the Designer Circle for just 100 L$. I blogged them HERE before.
Over to the Dirty Turkey hunt. This hunt ends on November 30th so just one day left to go hunting ladies!! You are looking for a round box with a turkey on it in this hunt and you can find a helpful HINT & LINK PAGE here.
I landed at #98 Cstar limited. They have this great top hidden inside their round turkey box and if you can locate it the top is yours! The lovely hair is a new release by Tameless (NOT free) and it is called Chalize in ruby.
 
Then I went to #76 Pixelites Inc. Ohhh you get this great outfit as a hunt gift, including the hand bag...but you have to find that round box first!! The cute hair is also a new release by Tameless and this one is called Bella (NOT free).
The jewellery is by Lazuri, Kaya set 2 (NOT free).
 
The next stop was #60 Kathleens. I found their round box and inside was this very cute pink dress! Do you like it too? Well go hunting there ladies!! The box isn't that hard to find!
 
Another store participating in this hunt is #75 Underdogs. I blogged their gift before HERE, but I forgot to mention that, besides the top and jacket, you also get this very sexy little black dress!
The jewellery is by Lazuri, Kaya set 2 (NOT free).
 
This last find was hidden inside the hunt box at #78 Heartistic. Wear it with the little black dress above and I am sure no one will take you serious! It's a fun hunt gift, thank you so much all designers for your generous gifts in this hunt!!
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES !!!