Sunday, September 22, 2013

I feel like a C STAR

Hi there Readers!
My friend Tressa Beaumont told me about a mini hunt that is going on at C-Star. There are 14 gifts all over the store and they are not hard to find! C-Star is taking part in the Autumn Effect Hunt, and there is a HINT & LINK page available. C-Star also has a page of their own HERE.

You are looking for a round ermm...thing...with the Autumn Effect logo on it.
And like I said there are 14 to find! And what is inside? Look below!
Thank you so much Tressa for this tip! The skins are awesome, I love the imperfections on them! Thanks to the C-star designer for this great gift!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
As we all know Fall is starting soon, with wind, showers and clod weather. My friend Tash from Dirty.Little.Secret knows that too and she also knows what we need ladies! A warm duffle coat, wellies and great pants! This set is just 99 L$ over the weekend, so HURRY if you want it!!!
Dirty.Little.Secret has more great news: they have a NEW STORE in SL, and you can find them on Marketplace. They also participate in the Car Wash Cart sale (nothing there is over 10 L$).
 
I have some left overs by Liv Glam in my inventory...sorry I missed them before. Liv Glam has just these crazy group gifts, all perfect and all free for group members. These 3 were lingering in my inventory.
The jewellery on the top pictures is the Celia set by Lazuri. The other jewellery is included with the outfits.
 
 
 
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES !!!