Thursday, August 15, 2013

The rest of the summer...

Hi there readers!
Summer is by far not ending and I have still some lovely things to blog you can wear in summer time. I visited my favourite shopping place yesterday. which is Marketplace, and I found some more goodies for you!
I just love this cute dress by !Go. It is called Marta and it is just 1 L$ on marketplace. Just a perfect summer dress don't you think?
 
Then I found this cute fuchsia dress at TLC. This dress is full perm and it is called Frou Frou. 1 L$ for this cute dress girls.
 
Another great outfit for summer, especially if you love animal prints, is the next one. The cute skirt is by {MC} and it is called Wild skirt. It is free. And the lovely black & gold top is by NN and it is also free. I found some very cute matching earrings in Zebra print. They are by Starmark creations and they are free. I also found some very cute matching zebra booties by Xana. They are 10 L$ (NOT shown)
This red sexy little outfit is by EC and it is called Essentials Dolly red. You can wear it in different ways, sexy or less revealing. For just 0 L$ it is yours.
In the summer evenings you want to go out. Dancing the night away, chatting with your friends and loved ones. And what better to wear than this lovely gown by Mohna Lisa Couture? This beautiful  Silver silk gown is just 1 L$ on Marketplace.
Or you can go for that great boho look. Perfect for a late night beach party or for an afternoon shopping on the boulevards. This lovely outfit is by Gypsy Wolf and it is totally free. The flats and jewellery are included.
 
Then I did some more hunting in the Join the Picnic hunt. This hunt runs till August 31st and you are looking for a picnic basket in this hunt. There is a HINT & LINK page available which is very helpful.
I landed at Ciel skye which is #64 in this hunt and they have this very cute romper as a gift inside their picnic basket! Just tp over and start looking if you love this romper!
The skin & shape I am wearing are by WoW skins and this is the Valentina skin & shape from the Black Fair. (not free)
The lovely jewellery set is by Lazuri and it is called Tres Chic. It is colour change by touch. (not free)
 
I also found the basket at #66: Pin me up Poses. If you can find it too, these great jewellery poses are yours! The lovely jewellery set I am wearing is also a gift in the Join the Picnic hunt. You get this great set if you can find the picnic basket at #69 Always Eclectic.
My next stop was at Curve and Curvaliceous, which is #71 in this hunt, and I found this cute top & pants set inside their picnic basket. A great outfit for any occasion and the Tres Chic set by Lazuri goes great with this outfit.


How about this very sweet picnic set? This Brigitte Bardot top and the cute shorts are the hunt gift at #43 LooLoo. So if you want to wear this very 50th set this summer try to locate that picnic basket at their store! Even the cute flats are included.
Sometimes I just want to feel like a lady, even when I am picnicking. And an elegant dress with hat, great shoes and a lovely hairdo is what I am looking for. Well Viviane Fashion has understood what I want...and they have this perfect summer dress with hat as a gift inside their picnic basket! Look for #71 on the hint & link page.
 
My last find in this hunt is by #4 Adele Arts. They also have a very ladylike dress, shoes and hat hidden inside their picnic basket. The baskets are not that hard to find ladies...so go hunting if you want to look like a perfect lady too!
 
 
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES !!!