Sunday, August 25, 2013

Elegant, touch or sexy?

Hi readers! Happy Sunday!
Do you have those days that you are thinking: how do I want to look today? Well if you chose sexy or elegant or touch: I have the outfits for you today!
Let me start with the elegant look, which I found at the Designer Circle. This Circle runs till August 31st so don't wait too long to hop over and take a look if you want to see their great offers.  Nothing at the Designer Circle is over 100 L$, and you can get some awesome design there. Like this elegant dress by Mu-Shi Doll. It comes in 2 colours and each colour is just 95 L$! I styled the dresses with the jewellery by Modern Couture which is also available at the Designer Circle.
 
 
Then I got these great dresses by Kanou, also at the Designer Circle. They are available in 2 colours and each colour is 80 L$.
The lovely jewellery is the All Glam Diamonds set by Lazuri (not free).
 
 
Over to a more touch look. How about these great booties? They are available at the Designer Circle for 99 L$ each. They are by Hollyhood and you can wear them with or without the spats.
Then I found this great set of a tank & pants by Mesh Head on Marketplace. It is called Angels Chic and it is totally free! Great to wear with the booties above!
The shoes I am wearing with tis outfit are by BabyMonkey and they are their Audrey pumps.
 
Another great outfit is this Anne outfit by To Be Unique. This great set is free ladies, so go grab it if you like it. Shoes, bracelets and belly chain are included.
And then I found these great tops at Mesh Head. Looks like silk, and you het a hud with these tops to change the colour! Great to wear with the free Blackburn jeans (you get a blue and a black pair).
 
 
Over to sexy...we all love to look sexy at times, don't we? That is why I was doing the Dare2Bare hunt, you get plenty sexy clothes there! This hunt runs till August 31st and you have to find a large or a smaller #2 at the participating stores. There is a HINT & LINK Page available.
I found that #2 at Paisly Daisy and if you can find it too, you will get this great sexy dressy.The hair is from the Gatcha machine at Clawtooth (75 L$ per try).


Paisly Daisy also has a freebie at their store and if you like this cute dress, don't forget to pick it up!
My last find was the #2 at Babele Fashion. And wow what a great gift is hidden inside that #2! I love this soft blue nighty and it is soooo sexy! The shoes are included.
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES!!