Wednesday, August 14, 2013

A little bit of this and a little bit of that...

Hi readers,
Today I visited a lot of shops again. And I took a stroll along Marketplace. There is a lot to find for free or for 1 L$. Let me start with a few of my finds on Marketplace. What do you think of this lovely gown by Liwen? it is called Inspiration blue and it is 1 L$. The lovely jewellery is also from Marketplace and this set is by Mistwood jewellery and it is called Simplicity jewellery set. 1 L$ for this set too.
My next find is this beautiful blue dress by Dafnis. This dress is called Sweet elegance and comes with the cute booties and it is perfect to go clubbing! 1 L$ for this great silk dress. The necklace is also included.
 
I just went for cute dresses and gowns today and some jewellery, so this next dress is pretty nice too. A simple red long dress with a high split, doesn't that sound appealing? it is by ClassieLassieZ and it is free! The lovely jewellery which matches the gown perfectly is by Milady and it is free too.
And this simple black dress is by Bottom line and the dress is called Carina black. It is free. I found an awesome jewellery set by Vintage jewels for just 1 L$, which goes perfectly with this dress. This set is called Flower Folly Gold.
 
The next cute dress is by Melle Melodie and this dress is called Bad Girl Beach dress. 1 L$ for this elegant mesh dress ladies. I styled the dress with the lovely Soedara earrings with silver coins (free) and with the  Captured Heart choker, which is also free. The heart is colour change by touch. I am showing you just 2 colours, but there are several more available.
 
Then I found some awesome earrings at Vintage Jewels. And they are free.
The next earrings are also free and they are by JCNY. They are from their Fall Collection and they are free. But they go great with any gown!
Over to ByKay. They have a fat pack with gorgeous earring in all colour for free eon Marketplace! These earrings are called Channah earrings and they are too great to miss ladies!
 
 
This lovely jewellery set is the newest group gift by Virtual Impressions ladies. For details on the skin and shape I am wearing see below.
Then I did some more hunting. I did the Join the Picnic hunt and in this hunt you are looking for a picnic basket. There is a HINT & LINK page available which is very helpful! I landed at Luzifee and Luzie has put this great dress inside her picnic basket of the hunt! Now go find it ladies!! Luziefee is #23 in this hunt. The skins & shape I am wearing are by WoW skins. They are called Valentina and you can find then on the Black Fair (not free). The jewellery is by Lazuri. It is an older group gift and no longer available.
 
And this black skirt is by Curious Kitties. A sweet skirt which you can wear with all your tops. And it is free. The fun hoodie is called Black dotted hoodie and it is by {MS}. This hoodie is also free.
 
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES !!!