Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Accessorize me ....PART 3

Hi readers, I hope you are not fed up by now with my accessorize blogs. I still have a lot of great finds left, so there is another blog coming with more hair, more shoes and more jewellery. And some clothes.

Let me quickly start with the lovely hairdos I found on Marketplace bu Gesammtkunstwerk. They make HUGHE hair and I found 2 great ones for free. Just fun to wear ladies. The first one is called Griddie and you get a fatpack with colors. The second one is called Puschel and again you get a fatpack.
If you like more modest hair, maybe the Leona hairdo by EMO-tions is the one for you?
Or if you like a short hairdo, Tameless has a fatpack with all colors of their Ellie hair on Marketplace for free. Just showing you a few examples.
Another store that offers lots of free hair is Edelstore. This first hairdo is called Heidi.
This hairdo is also by Edelstore and it is called Jazz. The cute hat is included.
The next hairdo by Edelstore is called Reley, a long curly hairdo.
And the last hairdo by Edelstore is Tracy, a lovely short bob.
This hairdo is by Amy Fashion and it is called Eliza Blond hair. I agree: blond doesn't look really good on me, but it might look great on you!
Over to the jewellery. I showed you already quite a lot, but I found more! How about this great necklace by Sadalbari? It is called STAR necklace and it is free on Marketplace. The hair is a free hairdo by Alli & Ali Design, called Ylva. This offer is for a limited time, so don't wait too long to get it. I actually found some great matching star earrings for this necklace, but I didn't have the time to take a pic. You can find them HERE (free).
There are some more great earrings at Sadalbari, these ones are called LOVE earrings.
The next earrings are by Soulsick and they are called Warm sunset earrings.
They go great with your gowns, but also with a tee-shirt and jeans!
Over to some great gowns ..because if you are anything like me, I just love to wear great jewellery and hair with a matching gown. Or the other way around...I found a few great gowns on Marketplace and this first one is by Telsiope. The gown is called Altea and it is 1 L$.
The next gown is by Haus of Gaga and it is called Summetime Passion gown. This gown will set you back 2 L$. It is a great gown to wear to your summer parties ladies.
Last gown is actually also a dress. It is by Angelus Design and it is called Spring time Teal. The dress is 1 L$. I am wearing very cute shoes with this dress and they are by Roly Poly. They are called Josephine and you get a version with and one without the bows.



This next dress is just a fun summer dress ladies. I saw it and smiled....it makes you want to dance on the beach! The dress is by FF and it is called Feyda.
You know what would be great to wear with this dress? The cute hair by Tuty's. It comes with a lovely hat and you get 3 great colors!
Then I really couldn't resist these red shoes...they have diamonds on the heels and the front and they are just too gorgeous to leave them on Marketplace. They are by Orange Blossom Design.

HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES !!!