Monday, January 9, 2012

A little bit of this, a little bit of that...

And all those little bits make a great blog I hope :)
Let me start with the GREAT hair Chichickie is giving their subscribo members. I love those curls even though it is not my regular red color :) You can also grab this Gabriella hair fatpack for just 95 L$! The color is changable and it works GREAT! The Fatpack offer is only valid till January 10th 11:59 SLT.

I am wearing this very cute Gabriella hair with the dress BDR (Beautiful Dirty Rich) has put inside the hunt item for the Happy New Year hunt. This hunt runs till January 31st.
BDR is also participating in the Urban Winter hunt and if you find the hunt item at their store you will get these GREAT sweaters (5 colors)!

Talking about sexy dresses, Ashmoot has a new release at the store. WOW a great sexy dress :) The lovely hair flower is included.
Then I hopped over to Polished Shoes. I am crazy about shoes and their shoes are so cute ! I joined the group and they have ever so often little hunts for free shoes! Yesterday it was a hunt for 10 pairs of red shoes and I was so lucky to find one of the hidden boxes :)
The box was hidden next to these very SEXXY shoes...they come in many colors and I love the details like the little bow on the heel. They are 249 L$ so not that expensive for such lovely detailed shoes. POLISHED SHOES ladies !

My next stop was Furore as they still have a Christmas skin out...wow I love the pink details. You have to be fast though, I have no clu how long the Christmas gift will be there !
And this cute dress is a gift from the Midnight Mania Board at B!asta. The cute shoes are a subscribo gift by Hucci.
Alli & Ali have new voting gifts at their store and also new group gifts. So hop over to their MAINSTORE to get these lovely gifts. I love the Lucy hair !



There is also a special sale going on at Alli & Ali, a lot of hairstyles are marked down to 50 L$ and you have to look for the sign below.
And Alli & Ali always have great gifts on their Marketplace store. I am showing you just a few, take a look around at Marketplace Alli & Ali to find more gifts.
This hair is called Lucy dark red and you find it on MARKETPLACE.
And this hair is called Melrosa Blackberry, also on MARKETPLACE.
The next hair is called Nola Fire, go to MARKETPLACE to get it.
And this hair is called Tilly dark brown and again you can find it on MARKETPLACE.

HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES !!!