Sunday, July 24, 2011

Mix Mix Mix

Today I just found bits and bobs all over SL and they simply are all different. So let me start with some really cute hair and some skins I found at Curious Kitties.
The hair and skins are called Watermelon skins (and hair ofcourse) and they are so much fun :) And free :)

ALL the poses I am using today are by SS Poses.(Studio Sidhe)



Some more skins are by Mamboo Chick. You can find them at the shop and they are 1 L$.
These 2 lovely free outfits are by House of Beningburrough. The first one is a lovely blue gown...so elegant and girly...I love it.
And the second one is a fun summer dress in orange. The jewelry is an older Midnight Mania gift by Dryad.


The next fun outfits are by BDR (Beautiful Dirty Rich). The first one is called Independance Day.

And the next one is called Patriotic summer :)

The last one is called Sassy Doll and all are FREE.

These lovely shoes by BabyMonkey are from their lucky boards. There are many at the store and the shoes go great with the Sassy Doll oufit by BDR. The name is Ayesha shoes.
More shoes are by Heartsick. Amesha gave out a hughe box with goodies in het VIP group and I got cute boots, outfits, eyebrows, hats, glasses, you name it. I am not showing you all. Join the group and check notices.




I found some more shoes in Marketplace. First ones are cute black booties (1 L$). THen I found the grey shoes. They are by Silent Fashion and they are free.



And I found 2 dollarbies (1 L$) by Sole Sisters. The high heeled ones are HERE. The Uggs like boots are HERE.

Over to HAIR. This great hair is a freebie at Vive Hair. It is in a box on the table, be careful NOT all boxes are free, just ONE. The hair comes in a lot of colors, not showing you all.

And Alli & Ali, one of my fav hairstores has a new group gift (Nyota hair wildfire) and a new voting gift (Alanis hair coffe and cream) at their main store.


And on Marketplace you can find these hairs below.
This one is called Alanis Mahogany and it is on Marketplace (free)

And this one is also on Marketplace and free. The name is Skye dark mix brown.

Last one on Marketplace is Lorena in coffee. Wow love this hairstyle.

Last to blog for today is the gift in the MHOH (Make him over hunt) at LMB (Love me Brutal). They are #83 in the hunt and the hint is: "trick or treat ... smell my feet ... gimme something good to eat!". You get these lovely POSES if you find the male sign :)

HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES !

No comments: